For 16 free meals with HelloFresh across 7 boxes AND 3 free gifts, use code BERNADETTEBANNER16 at
Editing by @DannyBanner
1. Van Cleve, Joos. Henry VIII. c. 1530-5. Oil on panel. London. Royal Collection Trust.
2. Cycling Suit. 1896-98. Wool, Leather, Silk, Linen, Cotton. New York, NY. Metropolitan Museum of Art.
3. Marikevanroon20. Cloth of Gold. January 3, 2014. Golden cloth, woven with golden strips and crinkle cordonnet. Wikipedia.
4. Meyer, John. The Imperial Mantle. 1821. Cloth of gold, Silk, Gold. London. Royal Collection Trust.
5. Court Dress. c. 1750. Silk, Metallic thread. New York, NY. Metropolitan Museum of Art.
6. Tabart & Co. A Lady in Court Dress, 1805. October 24, 2015. Online image. Jane Austen’s World.
Want to get started with hand sewing?
My new beginner’s sewing book, “Make, Sew and Mend: Traditional Techniques to Sustainably Maintain and Refashion Your Clothes” is now available:
Check out my Skillshare original course, “Hand Sewing Basics: Working Wonders with Fabric, Needle & Thread”. To sign up for a free trial and take the class, visit
This channel is made possible through the generous support of Patreon members. To become a patron, visit (although videos will remain free for you here regardless).
Management contact for business enquiries:
“Magician” by Anbr
“Governor of the North” by Jo Wandrini
“Across Land and Sea” by Christoffer Moe Ditlevsen
“Mask of Byron” by Deskant
“Where it Started” by Spectacles Wallet and Watch
“The Winding Path” by Deskant
“Sins of the Fathers” by Deskant
“Mural Legends” by Adriel Fair
“The Kings Ransom by Bonnie Grace
“May You Have” by Bonnie Grace
“Where the Thistle Grows” by Bonnie Grace
0:00 What is “Historical Accuracy”?
3:24 Material Accessibility
9:01 (Here is Your One (1) S8 Roast)
9:08 Garment Construction and Design
18:21 Physical Constraints
32:59 Individual Preferences/Character Psychology
35:37 A Word From HelloFresh (Ad)
Recommended costumes : game of thrones costume